“Not your typical Hampton Inn” 3 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Points
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Not your typical Hampton Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inn's all over Florida and this was not your average Hampton Inn. It is very old and pretty dated. The staff is friendly and they have the same amenities but it looks NOTHING like the others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you very much for your candid review of your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to tell you that the hotel is embarking on a +$2 million renovation of all of our guest rooms beginning next month. We are all looking very forward to it. We hope that we get the opportunity to share these changes with you personally.

Kind Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Palm Harbor, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Holiday weekend it was overcrowded and apparently understaffed. All facets of stay were poor. Noisy, crowded breakfast, short on food, rooms with a dozen occupants, less than friendly staff, and guarantee not met. I have hundreds of H.I. stays. Almost all extraordinary, and the best beds anywhere. But I will never stay in

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly appreciate your valued feedback as a loyal guest of our brand and regret that your stay was not completely comfortable. Your comments will help us to ensure we're well staffed and providing quick, efficient service during high volume times. We have also reached out to you directly via your email address. We hope we can invite you back for a more enjoyable experience.

Kind regards,
glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a fantastic stay at The Hampton Inn Sarasota. The staff were very friendly, rooms clean and tidy and the value was great. There is a swimming pool, a small gym, free wifi ,free parking, free breakfas tand free cookies, wine & beer with chips between 5 -6pm. So we would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel during your stay. We are so happy to hear that everything was "Fantastic" We hope to see you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This facility was very well designed with the comfort and convenience of the guest in mind, well managed and maintained. It was clean, in good repair and quiet. The staff were polite and helpful. The breakfast was really good and an added and unexpected surprise. I recommend this hotel for pleasure or business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Thank you so much for the positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We are so pleased to hear that our facilities and staff were a wonderful experience for you. We're glad you enjoyed breakfast with us. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to our chef. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Sarasota.
Cleveland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Overall the stay was satisfactory, typical continental breakfast, clean lobby, friendly employees. I was surprised how quite the room was especially being literally behind the elevator shaft. The location is great right by the interstate and close to restaurants and shopping. Only problem is the room seemed clean on check in but they don't clean the rooms while staying there.

Hello Randy B,

Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay with us and we are happy to see that you found most of your experiences with the property and our staff to your liking. We apologize for what clearly must of been an oversight in not cleaning your room during your stay and I have already brought this to the attention to my Housekeeping leadership to assure we can look into this matter. We hope we have the opportunity to show you that this is not the norm. Kind regards.
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was able to check in early after a long 8 hour drive and was so happy about that. The rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. It was convenient to have a restaurant right next door from which I ordered pizza for the kids. I was not far from Siesta Key Beach. Everything was wonderful about this hotel I do not have 1 single complaint :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on Trip Advisor. We're so glad to hear that your stay with us was a good one for you and your children. We always love to hear when we've exceeded the expectations for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you're in Sarasota.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Clean, nice rooms and good breakfast. There is a fridge in the room, but no microwave. We used the microwave in the breakfast area. Warm chocolate chips cookies upon arrival was much appreciated. Convenient to Siesta Key and other beaches.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with the room, breakfast and especially our cookies - we like them too ;) We are beginning an extensive renovation that will equip all of our rooms with refrigerators and microwaves. We'd love it if you come back to see us the next time you're in Sarasota.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!