“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 47 hotels in Sarasota
glasgow
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a fantastic stay at The Hampton Inn Sarasota. The staff were very friendly, rooms clean and tidy and the value was great. There is a swimming pool, a small gym, free wifi ,free parking, free breakfas tand free cookies, wine & beer with chips between 5 -6pm. So we would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel during your stay. We are so happy to hear that everything was "Fantastic" We hope to see you back soon.

261 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This facility was very well designed with the comfort and convenience of the guest in mind, well managed and maintained. It was clean, in good repair and quiet. The staff were polite and helpful. The breakfast was really good and an added and unexpected surprise. I recommend this hotel for pleasure or business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for the positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We are so pleased to hear that our facilities and staff were a wonderful experience for you. We're glad you enjoyed breakfast with us. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to our chef. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Sarasota.
Cleveland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall the stay was satisfactory, typical continental breakfast, clean lobby, friendly employees. I was surprised how quite the room was especially being literally behind the elevator shaft. The location is great right by the interstate and close to restaurants and shopping. Only problem is the room seemed clean on check in but they don't clean the rooms while staying there.

Hello Randy B,

Thank you for your comments on your most recent stay with us and we are happy to see that you found most of your experiences with the property and our staff to your liking. We apologize for what clearly must of been an oversight in not cleaning your room during your stay and I have already brought this to the attention to my Housekeeping leadership to assure we can look into this matter. We hope we have the opportunity to show you that this is not the norm. Kind regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was able to check in early after a long 8 hour drive and was so happy about that. The rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. It was convenient to have a restaurant right next door from which I ordered pizza for the kids. I was not far from Siesta Key Beach. Everything was wonderful about this hotel I do not have 1 single complaint :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on Trip Advisor. We're so glad to hear that your stay with us was a good one for you and your children. We always love to hear when we've exceeded the expectations for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you're in Sarasota.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, nice rooms and good breakfast. There is a fridge in the room, but no microwave. We used the microwave in the breakfast area. Warm chocolate chips cookies upon arrival was much appreciated. Convenient to Siesta Key and other beaches.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with the room, breakfast and especially our cookies - we like them too ;) We are beginning an extensive renovation that will equip all of our rooms with refrigerators and microwaves. We'd love it if you come back to see us the next time you're in Sarasota.
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was staying in Sarasota for a 2 day business meeting. The room was very quiet and comfortable with a desk and internet access so I could work. The hotel was located within walking distance to several restaurants and just a short drive to the downtown Sarasota area and beaches. I would definitely stay at the Hampton next time I am in Sarasota.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're so glad to hear that it worked out so well for your business trip and a bit of sightseeing around Sarasota. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of this hotel is close to I75 and quite a few good restaurants. The price was very reasonable and the staff was super friendly. And unlike some of the other reviews that I read about the beds I loved them! The are firm enough so they actually support your back rather than those super soft beds where you wake up in a hole the following morning. Please keep the beds! Overall very enjoyable and I will be back.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay with us. We're so pleased to hear the staff was friendly and welcoming. We have a lot of rave reviews of the adjustable beds - glad to hear you enjoyed them. We hope you'll stay with us again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!