“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 48 hotels in Sarasota
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The location of this hotel is close to I75 and quite a few good restaurants. The price was very reasonable and the staff was super friendly. And unlike some of the other reviews that I read about the beds I loved them! The are firm enough so they actually support your back rather than those super soft beds where you wake up in a hole the following morning. Please keep the beds! Overall very enjoyable and I will be back.

Stayed June 2014
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay with us. We're so pleased to hear the staff was friendly and welcoming. We have a lot of rave reviews of the adjustable beds - glad to hear you enjoyed them. We hope you'll stay with us again soon.

266 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed here with a baseball tournament that was at various fields in the area and this hotel seemed to be central to all of them. It is right off of I-75 and across the street from McDonalds, Starbucks, Publix, CVS and Sports Authority. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There was only one washer and one dryer in the hotel, which did cause a long line for the many baseball players staying here. The walls didn't seem to be very sound-proof as we heard our neighbors well into the early morning, but that can happen at any hotel. Breakfast was well-stocked and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again (but find a local laundromat next time).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We're glad to hear that the property worked well for your tournament needs. Although we do only have the single washer and dryer, please check with our staff. We'll be happy to help you find a larger laundromat close by. We're proud to hear that our staff was friendly and helped make your stay easy. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Great location for the Westfield Mall & I-75. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent and the pool was great. Definitely a great hotel to stay at. Would stay there again. Price was very reasonable considering the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your lovely review of the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're so pleased the location was good for your visit. We're also very happy to hear that our staff was welcoming and pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit with us.
Joliet, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Decided to drive straight through to Florida from Chicago and stopped at this Hampton Inn. Chose this location over the Hampton Inn near Sarasota Airport because it was closer to beach where our condo was booked for the next day. I usually chose Hampton Inns for all travel. This location was typical, but not exceptional. We enjoyed the pool and hot breakfast. The beds felt good after a long drive.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota Florida. Glad that we could be your rest stop before you hit the beach. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and had a dip in the pool. Hope you'll think of us on your next trip to Florida.
Winter Garden, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Awesome!! 5 stars! My family and I definitively we will be back, great accommodations, great service, friendly, courteous, helpful staff at all levels. Close to Hospital, gas station. shopping, Restaurants, Banks. We are thinking to be back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

It was very clean staff was great the location is great minutes away from beaches and downtown the manager told us all the good places we should see during our stay which was a great help very pleased they have the nicest staff at this hotel I must say

• Stayed June 2014
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello Angelb2020,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found the accomodations to your liking and that our Manager was able to personalize your experience with their recommendations. We truly appreciate your business.
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for one night on business travel. It's located next to a few restaurants (Chili's, Alehouse, Panera) which is convenient. Definitely an okay stay. The room was clean (which is the most important thing!) and breakfast was good. The air conditioner happened to be a little noisy in the room I was in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello bth86,
Thank your for your candid comments on your most recent stay with us. We definitely pride ourselves on being conveniently located next to dozens of quality restaurants. We are always looking on ways to improve and I will pass on your comments of the louder than usual Air Conditioning unit to our maintenance department. Thank you again.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!