“Convenient location, clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #11 of 47 hotels in Sarasota
Tampa
“Convenient location, clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here with a baseball tournament that was at various fields in the area and this hotel seemed to be central to all of them. It is right off of I-75 and across the street from McDonalds, Starbucks, Publix, CVS and Sports Authority. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There was only one washer and one dryer in the hotel, which did cause a long line for the many baseball players staying here. The walls didn't seem to be very sound-proof as we heard our neighbors well into the early morning, but that can happen at any hotel. Breakfast was well-stocked and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again (but find a local laundromat next time).

260 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean and comfortable. Great location for the Westfield Mall & I-75. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent and the pool was great. Definitely a great hotel to stay at. Would stay there again. Price was very reasonable considering the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Joliet, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decided to drive straight through to Florida from Chicago and stopped at this Hampton Inn. Chose this location over the Hampton Inn near Sarasota Airport because it was closer to beach where our condo was booked for the next day. I usually chose Hampton Inns for all travel. This location was typical, but not exceptional. We enjoyed the pool and hot breakfast. The beds felt good after a long drive.

• Stayed June 2014
Winter Garden, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome!! 5 stars! My family and I definitively we will be back, great accommodations, great service, friendly, courteous, helpful staff at all levels. Close to Hospital, gas station. shopping, Restaurants, Banks. We are thinking to be back soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

It was very clean staff was great the location is great minutes away from beaches and downtown the manager told us all the good places we should see during our stay which was a great help very pleased they have the nicest staff at this hotel I must say

• Stayed June 2014
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello Angelb2020,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found the accomodations to your liking and that our Manager was able to personalize your experience with their recommendations. We truly appreciate your business.
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for one night on business travel. It's located next to a few restaurants (Chili's, Alehouse, Panera) which is convenient. Definitely an okay stay. The room was clean (which is the most important thing!) and breakfast was good. The air conditioner happened to be a little noisy in the room I was in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello bth86,
Thank your for your candid comments on your most recent stay with us. We definitely pride ourselves on being conveniently located next to dozens of quality restaurants. We are always looking on ways to improve and I will pass on your comments of the louder than usual Air Conditioning unit to our maintenance department. Thank you again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Beds are horrible. My back is really sore after staying 4 nights at this hotel. They need to upgrade the beds like all the other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at. Every Hampton that I stayed up to this point had good beds with toppers and controllers for firmness.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your feedback and your comments have definitely been noted. We wanted to let you know that this summer, the hotel is going through a wonderful $2 million upgrade which will include Brand New Serta Mattresses. We hope you give us the opportunity for you to come back and take a look..

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!