“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Madison, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Great location for the Westfield Mall & I-75. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent and the pool was great. Definitely a great hotel to stay at. Would stay there again. Price was very reasonable considering the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 28, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review of the Hampton Inn in Sarasota, Florida. We're so pleased the location was good for your visit. We're also very happy to hear that our staff was welcoming and pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Joliet, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Decided to drive straight through to Florida from Chicago and stopped at this Hampton Inn. Chose this location over the Hampton Inn near Sarasota Airport because it was closer to beach where our condo was booked for the next day. I usually chose Hampton Inns for all travel. This location was typical, but not exceptional. We enjoyed the pool and hot breakfast. The beds felt good after a long drive.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota Florida. Glad that we could be your rest stop before you hit the beach. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and had a dip in the pool. Hope you'll think of us on your next trip to Florida.
Winter Garden, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Awesome!! 5 stars! My family and I definitively we will be back, great accommodations, great service, friendly, courteous, helpful staff at all levels. Close to Hospital, gas station. shopping, Restaurants, Banks. We are thinking to be back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

It was very clean staff was great the location is great minutes away from beaches and downtown the manager told us all the good places we should see during our stay which was a great help very pleased they have the nicest staff at this hotel I must say

• Stayed June 2014
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello Angelb2020,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found the accomodations to your liking and that our Manager was able to personalize your experience with their recommendations. We truly appreciate your business.
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for one night on business travel. It's located next to a few restaurants (Chili's, Alehouse, Panera) which is convenient. Definitely an okay stay. The room was clean (which is the most important thing!) and breakfast was good. The air conditioner happened to be a little noisy in the room I was in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello bth86,
Thank your for your candid comments on your most recent stay with us. We definitely pride ourselves on being conveniently located next to dozens of quality restaurants. We are always looking on ways to improve and I will pass on your comments of the louder than usual Air Conditioning unit to our maintenance department. Thank you again.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Beds are horrible. My back is really sore after staying 4 nights at this hotel. They need to upgrade the beds like all the other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at. Every Hampton that I stayed up to this point had good beds with toppers and controllers for firmness.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your feedback and your comments have definitely been noted. We wanted to let you know that this summer, the hotel is going through a wonderful $2 million upgrade which will include Brand New Serta Mattresses. We hope you give us the opportunity for you to come back and take a look..
Mount Dora, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Once again I have NOT been disappointed by Hampton Inn. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the complimentary breakfast always good. Great Coffee! Hampton Inns are usually in very convenient places...you can get anywhere from there!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!