“Better than I expected” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Sarasota
“Better than I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My parents stayed here for one week. Only complaint was the size of the coffee pot. The front desk supervisor was above perfect when dealing with my family. My mom is a diabetic and we had an incident where she was unresponsive. He went above and beyond trying to give me what ever I needed to help her out. He even called up to the room to check on her. Will recommend to everyone!

Room Tip: Any room away from the elevator and facing the pond instead of the highway
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello Cassandra I,

Thank you for the very kind comments. I will make sure to pass on your employee specific comments to our Front Desk Supervisor. We hope to see you guys the next time your travels bring you to Sarasota.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Stockport, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed for one night at the Hampton Inn off Bee Ridge in Sarasota until we had access to our condo. The hotel cost us £62 for one night and that is about right I would say.

The rooms are a decent size, but a little basic in terms of the finishes. Had a King bed and a flat screen tv and was comfortable, but if you wanted the aircon on, it was the usual window mounted unit which rattled a great deal. Our room was facing the car park and lake and was fairly quiet it terms of road nose, but we woke to the commercial bins being emptied at some ungodly hour. Why allow this to happen ???

The plunger plug in the sink didn't work so you couldn't hold water in the sink, but otherwise everything else worked ok. There is a small pool outside and a minute training room with about five pieces of equipment.

The buffet breakfast was served in the dining area next to the foyer and was basic but adequate. The ladies topping up the buffet were very friendly and really quite jolly.

The Ritz Carlton it is not, but for a short stay it is fine.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the car park and and the lake rather than Bee Ridge Road where there is more tr...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Churchbridge,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Sarasota I 75 Bee Ridge. We are happy to see that you enjoyed many of your aspects of your stay and will definitely look into your specific comments. We hope we have the chance to host you on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Loved our 6 day stay at the Hampton Inn. Hotel was spotless, desk staff extremely helpful. especially John Hasan. Complimentary buffet breakfast had excellent choices including eggs, bacon, waffles etc. Hotel is located about 4 minutes off I-75

Room Tip: AARP has best discount
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

as always you can count with great beds in this hotels, also the location is directly to the Siesta Key Beach the best beach ever
the breakfast is complete with everything you can imagine for a free meal.
Room very clean and big but no fridge nor safe. The pressure of the shower water was not to great

Room Tip: 2 queen beds is the best option
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review. We're happy that we were able to give you the space your family needed to relax and feed you a hearty breakfast before a day at the amazing Siesta Key Beach. We hope to see you again soon.
Guyhirn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice hotel, room was good size and bed was comfortable. Front desk staff were excellent, Only downside was the patchy maid service, Every day we were at the desk asking for our full allocation of towels, or coffee. We would go back though.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. Although we love hearing kudos for our front desk staff, I am very sorry to hear that a few things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had to travel to Sarasota on short notice. This Hampton is always my choice because of good management and staff. Good location. Rosie has been the person serving us breakfast every time we have stayed there and always starts of the day with a smile.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.
cocoa beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

This Hampton Inn is very conveniently located. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms (we had 2) were exceptionally clean. The breakfast was great - loved the omelettes! I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review of your stay. Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Sarasota and a very strategic location that brings our guest so close to the amazing Siesta Key Beach. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!