“Quiet clean Room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Kenilworth, New Jersey
“Quiet clean Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel and we found the room clean, very quiet and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is good easy to get to 75 or the City. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area or staying.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Easton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Hotel is not up to my Hilton standards in newness and quality and what is offered with the room and they don't have any FREE room upgrades for Hilton loyalty. Why stay there anyway? Location is good for Sarasota, Bradenton area, but little else is available. Hotel is located in an area that is high traffic and very noisy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues in your room and we’re working with our maintenance team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Regards,
Janet Moussa
Arlington, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The first night we were put in a room that was deplorable in every way. We were too tired to complain but when we did the next morning, the hotel did make it right and credited us for that entire night and put us in a nice room. But be warned that not all rooms are created equal at this hotel. The room we were switched to was a Pure room and was great. The original room was dirty, old, uncomfortable, loud and just plain terrible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your second evening with us and will look into the issues with your initial room. We assure you that we hold the same standards for all of our guest rooms and apologize that the initial room did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to work closely with our maintenance and housekeeping teams to follow up on this.

Kind Regards,
Janet Moussa
Panama City Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I reserved this room without having any knowledge of this particular Inn. I would definitely look for a room here first before any other place first. No issues at all. Room was very clean and quiet. The bed was surprisingly very comfortable. I would recommend this Inn to anyone staying in the area. I only stayed for 1 night but I don't see where anything negative would have happened if my stay was longer.

Hot Springs, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

During our recent vacation we stayed at three different Hampton Inns. This was the worst. Poor housekeeping is a problem. We didn't get a bathmat one day. Another day our room was never cleaned and we were out all day. When I called the front desk to complain, the condescending desk clerk asked if we had the Do Not Disturb sign out. I told him we had been gone since breakfast. We were completely out of towels and he sent someone with four bath towels only., Gee, thanks. The pillows were terrible, almost flat. Lighting is poor and there is no makeup mirror.
If you are visiting Sarasota for the beach, this hotel is too far away. You will have to endure some bad traffic.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent similar missteps from happening in the future, and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Janet Moussa--General Manager
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Typical Hampton quality hotel and room - good breakfast service - good location off the interstate - quiet a long drive though to the beaches. We did not try the pool nor gym but they appearred to be in good condition.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

You are going to get the opportunity to meet the most amazing staff. They could not be any more gracious, welcoming and helpful.

We have stayed in 5 star hotels and I can honestly say that this staff topped the staff at the 5 star hotels.

The rooms are immaculate, the beds were so comfortable and the linens were buttery soft. Did I mention the breakfast? Piping hot, fresh, well stocked and delicious and the entire area was super clean the entire breakfast and kept well stocked with fresh, hot food. There is something for everyone....healthy selections, omlettes, sausage,etc. as well as yummy pastries. This is a full, hot breakfast buffet.

The pool/hot tub area was spotless, fitness room was really nicely appointed and the hallways, elevators were all well cared for and immaculate.

We absolutely love this hotel and will stay here everytime we come in town. It is so centrally located and easy access to I-75, shopping, dining,etc. Whether it is business or pleasure, this is the best hotel with the best location in Sarasota.

It doesn't matter if you are staying for 1 night or a month, you will be pampered and treated like family in this wonderful hotel.

Thanks to the staff at Hampton Inn Sarasota and special thanks to Willis! You made our stay even more enjoyable. Your positive attitude and smile is contagious!

Janice M

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor, facing the pool and it was quiet and a beautiful view. Also, the pool i...