“Good value for the money” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Richmond, United States
“Good value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

A very attractive Hampton Inn that I have stayed in many times. The service is always good and the rooms are fresh and clean. It is a very convenient location - close access to the Interstate, hospital, restaurants ans shops. The hotel is well maintained, every thing works and has a comfortable feel to it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This HI was really conveniently located by a shopping center with several good restaurants. I had forgotten part of my attire, and had to run swiftly over to one of the stores for a replacement pair of slacks!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Sarasota, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The stay was satisfactory. I liked that they had a public-use computer in the lobby since I didn't bring my laptop with me. The only problem I had was with the room keys, which stopped working the night before I left. That was quickly (and satisfactorily) resolved. The breakfast met my expectations.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I always stay at Hampton Inns for quality and value. This hotel was exactly that. Front desk staff was very pleasant, helpful and professional. Room was clean and fresh with a great bed. Gym was well maintained with relatively new equipment. Several restaurants within easy walking distance. Well stocked breakfast buffet. Perfect stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. Very convenient and Sal at the front desk was exceptional! Highly recommend it. The room was spacious and clean. The free breakfast in the morning helped us financially and it changed each day for variety. We will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed for 9 days. Great breakfast, Rosie is very helpful, front desk and cleaning crew super. Nice to have hot coffee, coco and cookies through out the day. Very clean and comfortable place to stay. We will come back. Next to I75 and stores.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Springville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Very nice complimentary breakfast. Pool was clean and hot tub was very nice. Front desk was very helpful in assisting with places to see. Sheets and pillows were very comfortable. I would stay again. Within 5-10 minutes of Siesta Keys, Downtown Sarasota and/or I-75.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple