“Convenient location, friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #14 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Convenient location, friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The facility itself is nothing special, but the staff were friendly and helpful. Salvadore on the front desk and the lady taking care of the breakfast were both friendly and outgoing. It helped smooth a few edges off the hassles of business travel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side may be a bit quieter. Had a room on the South side, facing Bee Ridge. Whil...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sanibel Island, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

From the moment we checked in the staff proved to be ready willing and able to make our stay comfortable, caring and happy. We were greeted around every corner and really enjoyed our yummy breakfast ( free and plentiful every morning) Beds were sooooo comfortable and duvets were clean. Really enjoyed all the smiles!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This Hampton Inn seems small, in that it does not have the expansive feel to it that some do, but the staff here are determined to make your stay comfortable, and provide service if you need anything. They are alert, and always present, so that you know they're there for YOU. And rooms are very clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I had an incredible experience at the Hampton Hotel. The service was as extraordinary, as the continental breakfast. I will most certainly consider Hampton a hotel option for the future!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

San Antonio, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Hampton Inn in Sarasota for a labor day weekend getaway. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this hotel based on my experience. First the pros: location was good, (close to I-75 & restaurants), the rooms & lobby seemed clean (did not see the pool area). The breakfast was ok. Everything was mostly frozen and pre-packaged, but that was expected. Now unto the not so good: the bathroom had a very strong urine scent. It was quite disgusting if I am honest. This is the noisiest hotel I have ever stayed at. The walls and doors must be paper thin. I could hear every single word of our neighbors conversations and whenever someone flushed the toilet in the next room. But the worst thing of all was a very unpleasant experience with an employee. I wish I had seen his name tag. My friend was in the lobby with his son who has a medical condition which requires him to wear a helmet 23 hours a day. This male employee walked by us and said "That's what you get when you play rugby". I was completely flabbergasted by his lack of empathy and rudeness towards guests at his place of employment. I would rather sleep under a bridge than stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had. I can assure you that we take all guest feedback very seriously and appreciate that you brought this to our attention. If you have a moment, please contact us so we can follow up.
Farnborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed in this hotel 28-Aug for 3 nights,great room very comfortable bed,excellent b,fast staff very nice especially Diana on reception who sorted out my mobile phone would highly recommend this hotel good value for money .Nigel&Maureen tribe.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Clean hotel , clean room , good location , friendly service , affordable price , this is all what I need for a good night sleep
I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends
PS. Free - complementary wifi works perfectly ! :)

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!