“Perfect Location for Baseball tournament” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #11 of 47 hotels in Sarasota
Miami, Florida
“Perfect Location for Baseball tournament”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Clean, near every thing from fast food to upscale restaurants. Breakfat area gets too busy for one attendant. Staff was efficient and attentive.Seem to have been newly renovated. For sure we will comeback next year for a tourney.

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Siesta Key, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is my second time at this hotel and it was great. Our room was clean and ready upon check in. The lady and the gentleman at the front desk were very friendly and assisted me right away. The free breakfast hit the spot. There were walffles, sausages, omletes, cereal, fruit, and pastries; of what I tasted it was very good. I will come back again for sure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Poolesville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The check-in process was very easy and the clerk was very cordial. The room was very clean and updated nicely - the bathroom was excellent. The complimentary wireless worked flawlessly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Decided at the last minute to take my son and nephew to Siesta Key for the weekend. The hotel was very accommodating and just a short drive to the beach. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions and places to dine. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the Guestroom and Breakfast area. The beds were comfortable. The Breakfast was very helpful with two boys. I would definitely stay here again.

Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great Team at the Hampton Inn Sarasota, from start to finish... Heated pool and great accommodations for the kids :-)

Checkin was a breeze and the team acknowledged us throughout the stay. The beaches are 15 minutes away and several restaurants to choose from.

Thanks again !!!!!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Everyone that I had contact with that was associated with the hotel was VERY helpful when I needed it. The front desk and check in was smooth and easy. I needed to extend my stay one extra night and there was no problem with that. The house keeping staff keep my room very clean and tidy. There was one morning that I needed to sleep in until 10:30 I just let the housekeeper know and she worked around my room with out knocking on my door every 15 minutes. The breakfast is good for a FREE breakfast. Eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles,juice, cereal (warm and cold), fruit, yougart, breads, and coffee. The coffee tea and frresh fruit and out all day and night.
I was very pleased with my stay and would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of this hotel. It was centrally located for my necessities this trip. The breakfast offered a wide variety of foods to eat. I was disappointed that I did not have a mini-fridge or microwave in my room however the room was extremely clean and comfy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!