“Comfortable and clean” 4 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Points
Ranked #11 of 47 hotels in Sarasota
“Comfortable and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of this hotel. It was centrally located for my necessities this trip. The breakfast offered a wide variety of foods to eat. I was disappointed that I did not have a mini-fridge or microwave in my room however the room was extremely clean and comfy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

262 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Pompano Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have been using Hampton Inn for years and have come to expect excellent facilities and service. I was not disappointed on this trip. That's why I keep coming back. Maybe the pool should be covered or cleaned more often, as it has tree debris in it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was great! Staff is excellent, beds comfortable, everything is clean, good complimentary breakfast, the location is a bit away from the center of town but we had a car so it was not much of a problem.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Cleanliness is the best yet the eggs look like yellow marshmellows and taste like cardboard. You can't beat the cleanliness and sleep quality. I have allergies and slept without meds. The Duvet cover was white and had NO smells to it at all. I won't sleep anywhere else but Hampton. The young girls on night shift at check in were not customer friendly. There were two charges posted for the one night stay and were not explained well by staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Orlando, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Excellent location. We had to request a microwave and refrigerator for our room. The items were promptly delivered. However, the refrigerator was realy tiny. Hotel security is excellent. You have to swipe your room key for access to the building at entrances other than the main entrance at all times.

Vienna, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Check in was slow and not friendly. Room had such a bad odor that we had to change rooms, hallway carpets were dirty, and bed was uncomfortable. We had very little sleep. We would not recommend this hotel in Sarasota area. We chose to stay at another hotel chain for our next two nights on the road.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Deborah C,

We assure you thatpoor service and unclean or uncomfortable surroundings are not acceptable, here at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your concerns and allowing us the opportunity to address these issues with our staff. We value your business and your satisfaction and hope we can invite you back to see our improvements.

Kind regards,
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed for our 55TH Sarasota High School reunion. Had breakfast with old friends.The location
was perfect for all the activities. Friendly staff that was considerate in helping us old folks. The only problem was pool noise after 10PM. They finally got the loud kids out of the pool at 11:15PM. I really have nothing more to add. Thank you

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!