“Excellent Services and Very Comfortable Stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #11 of 47 hotels in Sarasota
Midland, Virginia
“Excellent Services and Very Comfortable Stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My fiance and I went to Sarasota to visit friends and the beaches. We normally stay at resorts, but every place was sold out on the beaches and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. We were shocked about how close it was to the downtown area and the beaches. The fiance and I did not even drive much to eat because there were so many restaurants within walking distance. The location for us was very convenient and the area was very nice.

Checking in the hotel was great. The front desk staff was very fast, efficient and friendly. Especially Sara, she immediately acknowledged our Hilton honors and gave us great recommendations for places to eat. Her service is greatly appreciated because she made us feel so welcomed. The rooms were nice and comfortable. We were impressed, coming from a couple who only stayed at full serviced hotels. Neat and affordable stay.

We will definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: The pure rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

260 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Burleson,Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Booked this Hotel to attend wedding in Siesta Key. Very nice Hotel. Had a quiet room on the 5th floor. Arrived late at night and was given great advice where we could go for late dinner. Brought leftovers back, but realised we had no frig. Called down to desk and they brought one up in about 5 mins. Great service. Had one glitch one day when we went out for site seeing at 9:30 am, housekeeping was right outside our door. Said "Good morning" to them and they could see we were carrying camera bag and rolling out a daybag so it was obvious we were heading out for day. Got back to Hotel at 4:30 to get ready for Wedding and our room had not been cleaned. We got ready and went back out into hall at 5:15 and everyone was gone. On way out reported to desk our room had not been cleaned and requested towels. we had them in room when we got back, so at least they took care of that. Overall, Hotel is nice and VERY convenient
to local site seeing. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great hotel to stay at if you are looking for an affordable and comfortable stay while in Sarasota. Rooms are spacious and the free breakfast was a plus. Very convenient to I-75. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Pompano Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here over Easter weekend and found it to be very clean, great location and had no complaints at all....so glad that the Hampton Inns offer smoking rooms complete with a air filter ....a little pricey tho....the room had a small refrig, micro and very comfortable beds...the free breakfast was good. If you are looking for a hotel close to i75 in the Sarasota area.....I would recommend this one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Typical Hampton Inn in most circumstances but, bar none, one of the noisiest hotels I've ever stayed at. I barely slept the one night I stayed there. You could hear people a floor away when they were brushing their teeth. The elevator & room doors clanged open & closed all night, w/the sounds of toilets flushing in the background- just miserably noisy.

The staff, w/the exception of the breakfast crew, were less than stellar too. Upon checkout, the desk personnel never engaged me w/any questions or a morning greeting, never even made eye contact w/me.

For $125 a night, I expect better from H/I.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise issues you encountered. Your comments will help us to correct these issues moving forward and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel has a very high usage level, probably due to its location and the Hampton Inn reputation for providing good value for money. However the hotel appeared tired to me, in need of some refurbishment and in particular, in need of a real deep clean. The bathroom area around the toilet smelt of urine all weekend and this was nothing to do with me or my partner's bathroom habits......housekeeping needs monitoring clearly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.
Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I came to this Hampton Inn on business in Sarasota. This is another good, clean and well-staffed Hampton Inn. The check in process took 1 minute. Everything was clean and where I expected. The room was clean, and their bathrooms are always the best - lots of space, nice tile and clean. I have been in "newer" Hampton Inns but this one was still quite nice.

The location is good for this side of Sarasota. Something to keep in mind if you are not familiar with Florida is that "10 miles from the ocean" really translates into a 30+ minute drive. Excellent restaurants, stores and pharmacy very close to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Hello Scott H.

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Sarasota I75 Bee Ridge. I am happy to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations and we are proud of our staff and hotel on what it provides to guests like you. We hope that you soon have the opportunity to retun and again thank you for your kind review.

Regards

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!