“Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Points
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We basically just needed a place to sleep after spending the day visiting friends in Sarasota. The hotel common areas and our room were both very clean. The beds were comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

A good hotel for a one night stay or even longer. Had an ok breakfast buffett (free) and also has a happy hour with free drinks and finger food. There are also two restaurants just a minute for the hotel door that serve good food. No issues with the hotel or staff!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
RobGeorgia,

Thank you for your review for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Sarasota I 75 Bee Ridge. We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy to see that your enjoyed are weekday Manager's reception and let everyone know our convenient location to a number of different dining options. We hope that your next stay with us can be longer and look forward to seeing you on your return. Regards
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel served its purpose for us. We were in town for the weekend and had a wedding just south of there and wanted to also head over to Siesta when we were not participating in wedding festivities. The hotel did not wow me or anything, but it had a nice bed, a nice TV, and an updated bathroom. Next time I might stay closer to the beach though. If you plan to spend all of your time on Siesta Key you may want to make the trip over the South bridge and stay on the actual Key.

Room Tip: You probably want to get a room on the Southwest side of the building to minimize any road noise fro...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
East KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed one night at the Hampton Bee Ridge and I was very pleased with the hotel, and the location which is very close to a number of good restaurants. The room was very reasonably priced, the staff was great, and my room was clean with a very comfortable bed. At first I was a little concerned as the air conditioner and a room air purifier both ran all the time. Turned out they combined to create a very nice white noise, and I slept wonderfully!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn on Cattle Ridge and Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota. The accomodations, the staff and service were all outstanding. The option for an allergy-free "PURE" room insured a week of quiet and therefore restful evenings, followed every morning by a delicious free breakfast. BRAVO !!!

Room Tip: Try a PURE room!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Derby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Overall a pleasurable stay, good location close to I75 and easy to find. Hotel was clean and comfortable and breakfast was plentiful. Staff helpful and made you feel welcome. Good night light in bathroom which switches off once main light used.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your kind review for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Sarasota. I will be sure to share with our staff about your positive experience and we truly hope we get the honor of having you back with us at the hotel. Kind Regards
Naples, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We came in late on a Friday night and we were exhausted. The check in was quick and very professional. Our room was clean and up to date. We were pleasantly surprised by the nice quiet room. And we left the next day and had a very nice continental breakfast in the AM.

Room Tip: It's literally right off the interstate on the North side of the road. We drove right past and...
Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!