“Great Hampton Inn - Good Location to visit Siesta Key beach!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Melbourne, Florida, USA
“Great Hampton Inn - Good Location to visit Siesta Key beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My family stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting nearby Siesta Key and Venice Beach. The hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and lots of restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping. Siesta Key is a short drive and very easy to find if you want to explore the beach voted #1 in the US. The hotel was very clean and the front desk staff were friendly. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. Rooms were clean and appeared to have been recently upgraded and had flat screen TVs (but I don't think the cable was HD). Room had a mini-fridge but no microwave (it would be nice to add this feature). The complimentary wireless internet was reliable and pretty fast. The pool and hot tub looked very nice but we did not have a chance to use it. The complimentary breakfast in the morning had a nice variety and everything seemed fresh and was replenished when things got low. Another nice touch was the hotel put out plenty of cookies in the evening (I have been to many other Hampton Inns where the hotel puts out a small batch of cookies and does not replenish them) which is a big deal if you travel with kids who REALLY look forward to them. Overall, this is a great Hampton Inn to stay if you're visiting this area.

Room Tip: Be sure to visit nearby Siesta Key beach!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
Hello fletcherdad,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you back soon. We'll have the cookies ready for you!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Deltona, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

The hotel and rooms were very clean. I'm a stickler when it comes to bathrooms and this one was spotless and very modern. The beds were comfortable except I thought the pillows were not very good. (next time I will bring my own). It would have been nice if the coffee maker made more than one cup at a time and some of the channels on the TV were so fuzzy. There was no fridge in the room which I thought was odd since every other hotel I have ever stayed at had a small fridge. I since learned they only come with the special King room. The location was very close to everything you would need in Sarasota and was only like 20 minutes from Siesta Key, the worlds most famous beach.

spk1809,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us and noticed how clean the hotel is. The Executive Housekeeper and her staff do a wonderful job, and we are very glad that you have recognized this. We also take pride in our proximity to Siesta Beach. It's a jewel that more people should take time to discover. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Sarasota
Miami Lakes, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Overall nice property, now I did have to move my room from 215 to 229 as there was a fowl odor in the bathroom, maintenance tried to fix but to no avail, was moved very quickly
and no fuss, clean and spacious with the air free rooms. Mangaer Janet walked around
breakfast area greeting everyone ( nice thing to do) I stay a lot at Hampton and have not see this often, parking and reception area very clean and comfortable

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

While in sarasota for business I choose to stay at the Hampton Inn, Bee Ridge. Not being very familiar with the surrounding the staff at the Hampton Inn was very helpful and accommodating. I plan on staying at this hotel whenever in Sarasota, see ya soon...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind response and letting everyone know how you feel about the hotel. We enjoy having you stay with us and are glad to help accomodate you in any way we can. We hope to see you back in Sarasota very soon.
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Came down to florida to make funeral arrangements for my deceased Mother...was not a fun time at all. The staff at the Bee Ridge Hampton was top notch..Our room was spic and span clean...The pool was a real life saver..very very special...I would not hesitate to stop and stay again...But I highly doubt we will be returning to Florida as it is not our cup of tea...
Thanks Bee Ridge and keep up the good work.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
We are very sorry for your loss. Though you stayed with us through a very tough time, we hope we were able to help you just a bit in making this difficult time a bit easier for you. Please let us know if we can help you in any way, and thank you again for sharing your experience with the Hampton for all to see.
Darke Co. Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Very nice Hampton, very clean, nice staff, we had no issues or problems at all, we would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you kindly for your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we take great pride in our staff's service and hotel's cleanliness. We look forward to see you soon.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

I've been staying at the Hampton INN at Bee Ridge for the last few months now and I will continue to say good things about it. Knowing I'm in the area once a month, if not 2x's a month for business, I finally have found a Great Hotel to stay at, not only for the great rates it offers, but the entire STAFF is amazing, the rooms are brand new and always clean, and most importantly, its convenient to everything in the Sarasota/surrounding area. You're always greeting with a "Hello" and a "Smile"...very important especially when you're away from HOME.

Jarrett
Medline Industries, Inc.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for you kind review Jarrett. It is our pleasure to give you the service that you expect and enjoy every time that you stay with us. We feel that the Hampton is your Home away from Home, and are thankful that you choose us every time you are in town.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!