“Great Hotel, Great Staff!!” 5 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Points
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Hotel, Great Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

While in sarasota for business I choose to stay at the Hampton Inn, Bee Ridge. Not being very familiar with the surrounding the staff at the Hampton Inn was very helpful and accommodating. I plan on staying at this hotel whenever in Sarasota, see ya soon...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind response and letting everyone know how you feel about the hotel. We enjoy having you stay with us and are glad to help accomodate you in any way we can. We hope to see you back in Sarasota very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Came down to florida to make funeral arrangements for my deceased Mother...was not a fun time at all. The staff at the Bee Ridge Hampton was top notch..Our room was spic and span clean...The pool was a real life saver..very very special...I would not hesitate to stop and stay again...But I highly doubt we will be returning to Florida as it is not our cup of tea...
Thanks Bee Ridge and keep up the good work.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
We are very sorry for your loss. Though you stayed with us through a very tough time, we hope we were able to help you just a bit in making this difficult time a bit easier for you. Please let us know if we can help you in any way, and thank you again for sharing your experience with the Hampton for all to see.
Darke Co. Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Very nice Hampton, very clean, nice staff, we had no issues or problems at all, we would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you kindly for your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we take great pride in our staff's service and hotel's cleanliness. We look forward to see you soon.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

I've been staying at the Hampton INN at Bee Ridge for the last few months now and I will continue to say good things about it. Knowing I'm in the area once a month, if not 2x's a month for business, I finally have found a Great Hotel to stay at, not only for the great rates it offers, but the entire STAFF is amazing, the rooms are brand new and always clean, and most importantly, its convenient to everything in the Sarasota/surrounding area. You're always greeting with a "Hello" and a "Smile"...very important especially when you're away from HOME.

Jarrett
Medline Industries, Inc.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for you kind review Jarrett. It is our pleasure to give you the service that you expect and enjoy every time that you stay with us. We feel that the Hampton is your Home away from Home, and are thankful that you choose us every time you are in town.
Annapolis, Maryland, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Hampton has always been my favorite brand. The beds are the most comfortable and the breakfast leaves nothing to be desired. I was so excited when my friend reserved a block of rooms for her wedding here. There were other choices to stay but the rates at Hampton were the best, especially considering that breakfast and internet were included.
We, along with all the other wedding guests, stayed 3 nights and we spent the majority of our time at the hotel. The lobby has tons of seating so we were able to gather all weekend like it was our own living room. The staff got to know everyone so we really felt at home.
Like always, Hampton brand was impressive, but this hotel was especially accommodating!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Oviedo, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We had made plans to stay 2 nights in the hotel. When we arrived, we were assigned a room in the third floor, in which the air conditioning (A/C) was not working at all. We called and a maintenance person came and confirmed that the A/C was old and had to be replaced. We went down to get another room. We saw an ad about getting a "PURE", sanitized room. We requested it in exchange for having to move our stuff to another room. The front desk person appeared to be thinking about doing this, but the trainee refused. The trainee instead transferred us to another room in the third floor. This new room, however, had mildew in both the bathroom sink and bathtub. We called and were transferred to another room across the hall. The bathroom shower head also had mildew, but at this point we used Lysol and did not want to call again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Thank you for your feedback. We truly apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us and would like to assure you that this is not the norm. We would love to hear back from you personally. You can call Janet Moussa, hotel General Manager, at your convenience. I can be reached at 941-371-1900. We would love to make this situation right. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I truly enjoyed staying at this hotel and plan to go back again. I was surprised how close it's located to Siesta Key Beach, with plenty of restaurants withing a short walk of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and I was shocked at how extensive the free breakfast is. I will definitely be back on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Thank you for your very nice response. Glad you were able to enjoy Siesta Key Beach. Siesta was voted the #1 Beach in the USA for this year, and we want all of our guest to take advantage of this. We truly hope to see you back with us very soon and love having you as our guests.

Been to Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge? Share your experiences!