“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key

You added Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key to your Saves list
Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5774 Clark Road, Sarasota, FL 34233 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Ranked #34 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Englewood, Florida
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

After having paid WAAAAYYYY too much for a "beachfront " room on Lido Key, an unexpected second night's stay brought me to the Siesta Key Day's Inn. Now, this hotel is not on Siesta Key; rather it is near the highway (75) on the road that goes to Siesta Key. And, when you stay at a Day's Inn you do not expect chocolate on your pillows and 1000 thread count sheets. What you DO expect is a clean room with a comfortable bed and a good night's sleep... at a reasonable price. We got all of that plus very pleasant service and a nice little free breakfast (toast, bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal and milk, coffee, tea, etc.) for the trip home. Very happy, most pleased; especially considering my experience the night before in the "LUXURY" hotel (initials HI) which charged me full rate-their "best Rate" (nearly $300 for one night in a room I reserved over a month prior) in a building in full renovation mode... and what felt like damp carpets and a not so clean bathroom in my room. Yuck! And, BRAVO Siesta Key Day's Inn, for ending my quick trip on a high note.

Room Tip: My daughter, who reserved ahead as opposed to booking at the last minute, got an even better price t...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Div_Patel, Manager at Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Guest,Thank you for your positive review of the Days Inn of Sarasota! We know that you have many choices when it comes to your accommodations, and we appreciate you choosing us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience. Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

stayed for 5 nights mid jan 14. Easy to find being just a set of lights off Interstate75. Large rooms with big beds and tea/coffee facility and fridge. Nice and quiet when i was there, buffet breakfast thrown in. 2 or 3 minute walk to 2 nice restaurant / bars ( Gecko's and Applebys ). One straight road to Siesta Key ( 5 miles ), 2 hr drive from Orlando airport. Staff great, place needs a bit of TLC but good value for money. Seemed safe and secure

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and suffered no disturbance , not really any views from this hotel. Airc...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,Thank you for choosing Days Inn Sarasota and a wonderful review. It’s a pleasure to read about your enjoyable experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share the details of your visit with others. We feel breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we try to offer many choices so everyone may enjoy! We look forward to your next stay with us here at the Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I recently had to be in Sarasota to take of my father's affairs as he had passed away. I was not sure how long I was going to need to stay in Sarasota. The staff arranged for me to keep an open reservation even though they getting filled up. Also, the original room I had was getting poor WIFI (I was in the farthest room back- if you want to use the wifi, request a closer room). They moved me closer to get a better signal. It was an upgraded room and they did not charge me extra. Very sensitive to me which I appreciated given my stress.

Room Tip: Poor wifi signal in the back rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,Thank you so much for your wonderful rave review on trip advisor and taking the time to share your experience with our future guests. We pride ourselves in offering our guest the best possible lodging experience and every guest is very important. We look forward to your next stay with us here at the Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key.

Been to Days Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key? Share your experiences!