Had a 5 night stay at the resort. It is in need of some modernisation but that said it has a quaint atmosphere with a wonderful location on the beach. The rooms were comfortable and had ample facilities. The service was for the most part friendly and helpful without being over the top. We did not sample the restaurant other than breakfast but that was good enough although we did have some problems getting the attention of the staff on occasions. Would we stay again...a definite possibility mainly because of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach in Sarasota, FloridaSandcastle Resort at Lido Beach has a relaxing sunny resort flavor, with a storybook seaside setting on a 600 foot strand of private, natural white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico.Sun. Sand. Swaying Palm Trees. And Great Service, Too. You'll be treated to thoughtful touches, such as a morning newspaper and a small refrigerator for chilling beverages and snacks. Free wifi is also available throughout the property. Plus the pleasures of outdoor dining for both breakfast and lunch are virtually right outside your door. What's more, our recreation staff can provide personalized sailing lessons. There's a convenient Gift Shop on premises and we're within easy walking distance of popular St. Armands Circle, with its fine shopping and entertainment attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmsley Sandcastle Sarasota
- Sarasota Helmsley Sandcastle
- Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel Sarasota