Went for a girl's long weekend, my mom 68, me 40 and daughter 8! All ages.
Weather was perfect. We had a regular room, a bit tight, moved to a pool side room and it was great, worth the upgrade. Everything was right at your fingertips, pool, beach, restaurant and pool side bar, gift shop, etc. Food was great......BUT the best was the pool side bar. Missy was great, very friendly, great stories, made you laugh and feel right at home. The kind of place you want want to go back again and again!!! When we were at the beach we saw dolphins and a manatee......huge bonus!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach in Sarasota, FloridaSandcastle Resort at Lido Beach has a relaxing sunny resort flavor, with a storybook seaside setting on a 600 foot strand of private, natural white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico.Sun. Sand. Swaying Palm Trees. And Great Service, Too. You'll be treated to thoughtful touches, such as a morning newspaper and a small refrigerator for chilling beverages and snacks. Free wifi is also available throughout the property. Plus the pleasures of outdoor dining for both breakfast and lunch are virtually right outside your door. What's more, our recreation staff can provide personalized sailing lessons. There's a convenient Gift Shop on premises and we're within easy walking distance of popular St. Armands Circle, with its fine shopping and entertainment attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmsley Sandcastle Sarasota
- Sarasota Helmsley Sandcastle
- Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel Sarasota