Everything was in wonderful shape, and the room was cleaned each night. we really did not really have any requests, but nothing was extraordinary to put this over the top. we requested an ocean view, and we got a great one. We did have breakfast at the hotel one day, and it was fairly pricey, and nothing to brag about, but the view was nice again, and while it was a little dated with carpet and such, it was a decent atmosphere.
All in all, it was a really nice vacation, especially when we crashed the bachelorette party in the room next to us :)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.