The pull out bed in the living room of the suite was so awful we could not sleep on it. After unpleasant encounter with management, a single cot was brought up. Then we had to request another cot! Cots filled up room so could not have room service for breakfast the next day as we had planned. The bedroom was occupied by my mother. We had planned a special get away for her 84th birthday.
View is great, but no balcony.
Hotel is very much in need of remodel. Everything old.
Will not stay again - unless we hear it has been renovated.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.