Great location - directly opposite the beach. Make sure you get an ocean view - which gives
spectacular sunsets - the car park at the back is not so attractive! Great local shopping and restaurants in walking distance. Very good for a 3/4 day break.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.