The pictures of the pool and all were pretty deceiving! Very good location, very close to many restaurants and shops! It's also right on the beach!
The hotel is old, elevators are slow, and the bathrooms can have a refresh sometime soon!
Service was nice! Beer was expensive!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.