We have a 7 years old daughter and a 12 weeks baby. The beach is perfect for us, white and soft sand, warm water, no waves and a lot of calm and nice families. The Hotel is just across the street, perfect location. They need an upgrade for the whole hotel, it is good enough to sleep few days without any luxury.
Walking distance from St. Armands Circle, where you can find nice restaurants, boutiques, ice creams and so on. A must to walk at night.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lido Beach
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Sarasota Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a barrier island, off the coast of Sarasota, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach is just steps from the powder white sand of Lido Beach and only two blocks from over 140 upscale restaurants, shops and galleries on St. Armands Circle. Featuring a sophisticated, yet 'Florida Casual' decor, The Holiday Inn Lido Beach combines the relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort with the amenities and services of a full service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Sarasota - Lido Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.