Visited Sarasota as a place to relax after an action packed week in Orlando. Really fitted the bill as Timberwoods provided great facilities to chill out and kick back. Nice pool, tennis court (though too hot to use), spacious villa and good value. Had a prob with ants but quickly and efficiently sorted. Yes the villas are a bit 1980s style (think Miami Vice) but they are in great condition and the proportions are excellent. Items such as tvs and appliances have been updated, except for the hoover! Only gripe is that it was described as close to beach - its actually a 10 minute (at least) drive. Mind you it is the USA's No 1 beach so can't really complain! Overall would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famous Siesta Key is just 2 miles away! Located in 25 acres of wooded pines & a tropical park-like setting, you will enjoy walks along two scenic ponds inhabited by a wide variety of wildlife such as Great Blue Herons, it's Birder's Paradise! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer, living & dining, private garage w/remote entry, screened-in furnished patios. FREE WIRELESS INTERNET, DVD, Cable TV, and FREE PHONE CALLS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Timberwoods Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas And Resort
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas Hotel Sarasota