We had plenty of TVs to watch Zimmerman on trial on CNN. The washer and dryer was very helpful. The beds were very comfortable, but the wicker headboard needed to be bolted to the wall. The lanai was wonderful for my elderly mother since she did not want to go to the beach. We had a separate bedroom from my daughter so she could goop her hair up as needed. The garage was a wonderful way to avoid getting drenched in the Florida rain. My husband really enjoyed the swimming pool. My daughter really enjoyed the hot tub.
The down side of course is that we had to drive to the beaches. Our ice machine in the freezer was broken, but we got a $2 bag of ice from Walmart. I had to be responsible for emptying the refrigerator of the foods we'd accumulated over the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famous Siesta Key is just 2 miles away! Located in 25 acres of wooded pines & a tropical park-like setting, you will enjoy walks along two scenic ponds inhabited by a wide variety of wildlife such as Great Blue Herons, it's Birder's Paradise! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer, living & dining, private garage w/remote entry, screened-in furnished patios. FREE WIRELESS INTERNET, DVD, Cable TV, and FREE PHONE CALLS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Timberwoods Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas And Resort
- Timberwoods Vacation Villas Hotel Sarasota