“Very Friendly Staff, Motel kinda run down, undirireable location!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Airport

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #36 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Friendly Staff, Motel kinda run down, undirireable location!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Within 30 minutes of checking in, ($69.00 a night) someone knocked on my door (first level) 2 times. But now one was there when I checked the peep hole. Outside doors....Beds nice, nice pillows, carpet very dirty, fridge very cold, no bugs !! Outdated and many obvious repairs which were not painted. A woman was in the breeze way getting ice, she asked me if I needed " some stress relief"... HaHa, too funny. No shuttle service to/from airport. Breakfast ok, little round egg patties w/sausage links, waffles, cereal, toast & english muffins, coffee & juice.

Room Tip: pick another motel
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear FLYBOYFREDDY,

Thank you for your recent review on tripadvisor.com. We are really glad you enjoyed our Q Quality Serta beds and new pillows. We hope the next time you stay with us you will enjoy the other items at the Q Corner Cafe Breakfast.
I am very sorry about the carpet. I will speak with my Housekeeping Director and see why your carpet was not up to Standard. In the future if you have any security concerns please alert the front desk Immediately. We are currently in the process of updating our Hotel. On behalf of my entire team and I, We would like to thank you for you recent stay with us and for filling out a review for us on Tripadvisor.com.

Wesley Adams
Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orlando, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Front desk staff was over the top welcoming and friendly. The place is clean and quiet. The rooms have a mini fridge and microwave which is nice. Breakfast was decent and ready to go on time.

But the beds/bed sheets and furniture are old, hot water was hard to come by in the morning and we found bugs in the mini fridge. The front desk took care of us right away and moved us. We didn't see bugs anywhere else so it was odd they were in the mini fridge.

Was told we would get $15 off each night for the inconvenience which didn't happen.

Overall didn't mind based on overall price and the staff.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Steve O,

Thank you for your recent review on tripadvisor.com. I am Very glad that My front desk staff was top notch with a great welcoming and friendly attitude. Every guest room has a microwave and fridge, our rooms also come with Samsung HD flat screens TV's with over 70 channels. I am really sorry that our Q Quality beds were not to your standard. We are currently in the process of updating our hotel. Please contact me or Manisha P. so we can assist you regarding you recent stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us. Next time your in the area please stop by and "test drive" our newly updated hotel room.

Wesley Adams
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I will always return to this hotel when I'm in Sarasota, I can't recommend it highly enough. Obviously it's not a luxury hotel but the service was impeccable, good beds, good breakfast, pool, warm & friendly staff - I felt well taken care of. I needed to extend my stay in Sarasota & was there for a few weeks. I was actually sad to leave my hotel to return home...like family!

Room Tip: I had a room toward the rear & it was quiet & peaceful, important to me.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Gm_Fl317, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2014

I greatly appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your praises will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services in order to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope you come back to stay with us again soon.

Guest Relation
Coxsackie, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

The room I was in was redone right, it had a nice one piece tub and shower unit with a high end shower head, a flat screen tv, refrig and microwave. Most important a comfortable bed and everything was clean. What was really nice is the breakfast buffet was probably one of the best included ones I have had, it is apparent who ever manages it takes pride in it. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. For the price range I was very pleased with my stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Joseph,

Hillsborough, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My parents and I really enjoyed our stay there it was quit. People were nice. The room we stayed in 105 it were very clean and fresh...we were welcome with a positive attitude, smile, and greeted warmly..... Thanks to Quality Inn for your welcome there. My parents felt safe and supported. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was easy to book. They were very accommodating, and great with the kids during breakfast. The room was clean, pool was clean. Sincerely no complaints! We were traveling for a family emergency and they couldn't have made our travel experience any more pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear, Mrs. Rachel-Faith87,

We are glad you had a great stay with us. Our breakfast team (Ashley & Mila) was delighted to help serve your family. Our goal is to make every stay for every guest a great travel experience. we hope you come and stay with us again this time under better circumstances.

Wesley A.
Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I had previously stayed here and once again everything was great. The person on the front desk was friendly, for that matter so was the rest of the staff. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The water was too cold or we would have used the pool. It was so inviting. The breakfast was very tasty. We will be returning here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Gm_Fl317, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear, Mr. Gustav,

We are delighted that you and your wife had a great time here in Sarasota @ the quality inn. Our front desk team is always grateful to hear that you had a memorable experience. Please come back soon so you can enjoy our 'tasty' breakfast.

Shawn P.
Director of Sales

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!