“Enjoyed myself” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 48 Hotels in Sarasota
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Enjoyed myself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My parents and I really enjoyed our stay there it was quit. People were nice. The room we stayed in 105 it were very clean and fresh...we were welcome with a positive attitude, smile, and greeted warmly..... Thanks to Quality Inn for your welcome there. My parents felt safe and supported. Thanks

• Stayed May 2014
Gm_Fl317, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2014

Kind Regards,

Quality Inn Sarasota Airport
941-355-7091

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was easy to book. They were very accommodating, and great with the kids during breakfast. The room was clean, pool was clean. Sincerely no complaints! We were traveling for a family emergency and they couldn't have made our travel experience any more pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear, Mrs. Rachel-Faith87,

We are glad you had a great stay with us. Our breakfast team (Ashley & Mila) was delighted to help serve your family. Our goal is to make every stay for every guest a great travel experience. we hope you come and stay with us again this time under better circumstances.

Wesley A.
Guest Relations
Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I had previously stayed here and once again everything was great. The person on the front desk was friendly, for that matter so was the rest of the staff. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The water was too cold or we would have used the pool. It was so inviting. The breakfast was very tasty. We will be returning here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Gm_Fl317, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear, Mr. Gustav,

We are delighted that you and your wife had a great time here in Sarasota @ the quality inn. Our front desk team is always grateful to hear that you had a memorable experience. Please come back soon so you can enjoy our 'tasty' breakfast.

Shawn P.
Director of Sales
Ocala Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were pleased with this hotel as we had stayed here5/6 years ago and were unhappy. Clean room, good breakfast and pleasant, friendly staff. We didn't' get to use the pool but it looked clean. Pool area could use another table and umbrella. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Phyl66leo67,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our Customer Relation Team. lets not wait 5 years to see you back here at the hotel. contact Manisha and we will try to get you the same room. I put a request in for an extra table and umbrella in for our pool deck.

Croydon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I naively booked this hotel for a business trip. I thought it might be a bit on the basic side, but I wasn't prepared for quite how bad this was. It's an old style motel with outside doors. Although the rooms were clean they were very dated. The furniture was very old, including the noisy air conditioner and fridge in the room. The hotel looked very "battered", the doors looked like they had been kicked a lot, etc. I didn't feel safe in my room, and I found out later that it is in a very bad area. I cancelled my reservation and found a better hotel, even though it meant paying for a night at this hotel that I didn't use.

In short, this hotel is a total dump. No amount of redecorating or remodelling will get it up to scratch, the only good thing to happen to it should be to demolish it and start again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear, Rob S

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Amine A.
New England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

If you are a woman traveling alone, do not stay in this hotel. Lots of drinking in hallways and the locks in the rooms do not appear dependable. The room needs a major renovation. In short, it's a dump. I have never been scared in a hotel before, and I was too terrified I left after one night even though I had prepaid for two nights. I went to another hotel where I can at least sleep in peace. It's supposed to be a 2-star hotel. That's a stretch. Only one person is in the front desk. If any problems happen with all the drinking going on, call 911 as your best bet.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Cruisingonceagain

Property CHI

Guest Relation Manager`

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

After another hotel sold my confirmed room to someone else, the manager Amin stepped up and saved my weekend. I got a nice clean room with all the standard amenities at the last minute on a very busy weekend.

It was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The hot breakfast spread smelled & looked good, but I had to skip it - so I can't say anything other than that.The staff were all very friendly and I'll likely stay there again next time I'm in town. The pool and workout room are a bit plain, but that's not why people stay here. The people made the difference.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Gm_Fl317, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Aj Cortez,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff and Amine. They join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are glad that you highlighted Amine’s exceptional service and that he was able to step up and save your weekend. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Quality Inn Sarasota Airport
941-355-7091

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!