We recently spent a long weekend in Sarasota. Having visited there for the past 25 years, We chose to stay down near the heart of Sarasota which is St. Armand’s Circle. We chose your hotel from a long list of others in the area and wanted to share these things with you and your staff.
From the moment we checked in, until the minute we checked out, we felt like we hit the lottery! The front desk staff was very cordial and helpful. Parking was convenient with your indoor garage and was especially helpful because it was raining so we didn’t get soaked bringing our bags to and from the room. The room they provided was spotless and clean. Our room overlooked the beautiful gulf and even though the weather wasn’t perfect, it made our stay much more meaningful to open the sliding glass doors and listen to the soothing sounds of the waves. Lido Beach Resort is tastefully decorated and because it was just before Christmas, they were elegantly decorating and each day we were there it was becoming more and more festive. Our room had everything we could want. A small little kitchenette with everything we could possibly need for our stay. The bathroom was well stocked with lovely towels, a tub as well as a shower stall and amazing organic products made by Dorothy Prentice.
Our days started on the 8th floor at a lovely restaurant with wonderful staff to greet us. We sat over- looking Sarasota and had great wait staff bringing us delicious food. We chose pancakes with banana’s and pecans and veggie omelets. The pancakes were more than a generous portion besides being delicious. The omelet was fluffy and filled with fresh vegetables and a little Monterey Jack cheese. It was accompanied by crisp hash browns and wonderful whole grain wheat toast. The orange juice was fresh and the coffee was hot, strong and flavorful. The staff couldn’t be nicer and came by a few times to make sure we had everything we needed. It was hard to leave with the lovely surroundings and perfect view.
Coming back to our room, we always found the room spotless with new supplies as we needed them. We had one problem with our safe (user mistake) and they sent an engineer up immediately to fix the problem. When I called down to the desk for any question, they were very nice and accommodating. When we went down to the lobby there was a lot of information about the restaurants and surrounding area events. The daily paper was available and the business office had an ample amount of computers and printers to use. The pool area was immaculate and besides the 2 large pools (one for adults only) there were 3 hot tubs. They were impeccably kept and the pool was heated.
If I had to rate your hotel on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 15! Thanks so much to the Lido Beach Resort for making our stay so enjoyable! We can’t wait to come back!
Karen (Krensky) and Daniel Day
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Hotel
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Radisson Lido Beach Resort
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.