We stayed a night at this resort over Labor Day weekend. As busy as it was, we had a great stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I'll thank two staff members by name. First, Alexa, at the front desk, immediately found us another room when I was unsatisfied with the first one we had. I booked a King Junior Suite room with a Gulf view. Our first room was on the third floor, directly behind some palm trees, and way too close to a noisy pool. Alexa moved us to the sixth floor, no questions asked. I really did appreciate her willingness to make us happy. The room was very clean, quiet, and well-appointed. We had a private balcony that was great. The property is older, so the rooms show some signs of wear in a few spots, but are still very nice. The next staff member to really make our stay perfect was Gilbert, who I believe is in housekeeping. My wife needed a phone charger for her cell phone. The gift shop had them, but was closed. Gilbert was at the front desk when we were asking if they had a charger. He took our room number and personally found us a charger to borrow. This seems small, but, to me, it really points out his drive to have a satisfied guest. He went out of his way to get us what we needed. The property sits right on the beach and has two great swimming pools and three or four hot tubs. The beach is great. There's also a shuttle to St. Armand's Circle, which is full of shops and places to eat. I will definitely stay at this property again in the future. I would highly recommend giving it a shot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota