We have seen a lot of changes since the selling and re-selling of this property over the last 25 years. The location is spectacular! The waves break nicely, lots of shells, beautiful pool area, and so close to wonderful shopping and dining at St. Armands Circle. But the bathrooms in the suites are severely outdated and even smell. The wood trim in the kitchen area breaking away. The sliding glass door to the beachfront porch would hardly move because the stripping is probably old. They also no longer rake the sea-weed every morning like they used to on the beach. Talking to people walking the beach, I could have rented a condo 2 doors down for 2 weeks for what I paid for 5 nights. Not staying here next time will be so difficult - it feels like home! But the value is just not there any longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota