The location does not get better than this. Right on the water of the best beach in Florida. Soft white sand, clean warm water of the Gulf. No need to go to the Caribbean. It's perfect if you like a nice quiet stay with romantic views of the Gulf and stars at night and all the lights along the shore. The location is off the beaten track on the Lido Beach. Most of the action takes place on the circle of the little village about 5 minutes away where all the restaurants, bars and shops are located. The hotel offers beach umbrellas which are so important because there is no other shade. The hotel staff is very friendly, courteous and super helpful. I needed a new book to read and the gal behind the front desk gave me a huge box of books to look through. And I really enjoyed the food in the cafe. It's perfect if you like it quiet and romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota