We attended/stayed at the Lido Beach Resort for a wedding. This place has a beautiful beach, and is at a great location near St. Armands Circle. The hotel itself is aging, and the price seems a bit steep for how old the property is but I guess it's all about location. Our room was large and clean, one complaint was that the shower head had no water pressure and was basically dripping out, my husband called the 2nd day we were there and the shower head was replaced very quickly while we were out at the wedding ceremony. I'm pretty impressed with their customer service in general, the staff for the most part is friendly and helpful. Banquet staff for the wedding couldn't be nicer. The tiki bar crew can be a bit aloof, but the guys on the 8th floor are really nice/friendly and will stay open late if your party wants to stay. Drinks are extremely expensive, and not very strong. Food is pretty good but again pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota