Stayed here last August. I came with my husband who was fortunate enough to have business meetings at this hotel. We stayed in the taller building and had the most beautiful ocean view. We left the door open most nights to hear the waves. I loved every second of our stay here. The beautiful Gulf water was so warm and the waves were gentle. The beach was clean and the shelling was great. I chatted with lots of very nice people on the beach since my husband had to be in meetings most of the day. Our room was clean and very nice. I spent very little time in it, I could have slept on the beach lounge! The staff was very nice and helpful. They have a driver with a van who will take you to St. Armands Circle to shop and eat. They have an adults pool and a "everyone" pool. I never sat at the pool but it seemed nice. I would go back here in a heartbeat. Loved my time spent here and miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota