Recently took my daughter, sister in law, and our mothers for Mother's Day weekend. Booked the 14th floor 2bed / 2bath suite. Upon check in, the bellman helped us get all of our food and bags up to the room...and it was A LOT!
Staff was friendly and courteous. I had a few special requests that were addressed with a smile. I wanted to make sure it was extra special for our mothers, so I think I became a little bit of a pain with the special requests, but the staff seemed to handle everything with grace and ease.
I want to relay how clean the suite and grounds were. I had read some negative reviews so I was determined to keep my eyes open...my usual 5-star destinations (which will remain unnamed for this review) may have been more richly decorated...but the Lido Beach Resort was just as cleanly if only stark.
As with all of my other reviews, I usually try to make some sort of suggestions. My only suggestion for the Lido Beach Resort would be to make sure that housekeeping please keep in mind the number of guests in a room. We had five people in our suite, but received two packets of morning coffee, and two very tiny sets of bath amenities. The second day, we did not receive any extra bath amenities. I can say that upon request, they rushed more to our room, but each day we had to make a request for more, which was ok...but could have been avoided.
One final note...the front desk staff went out of their way to accommodate us at the last minute. On the last night of our stay, we received quite the large display of several vases of flowers. Not knowing how to transport them when we left, the front desk boxed all of them up for us, and held them until we could load them into the car the next day. An efficient and friendly staff goes a long way with me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota