The room was good: clean and comfortable and I felt safe (traveling w/ family but they were located in the other building). I think that the outdoor pool and tiki bar were very nice and the beach is a straight walk out past the pools.
It's the interior public spaces that are in need of an upgrade. The lobby feels cheap, not a good representation of the rest if the property. And don't get me started on the dining area right off the lobby. So run down, and the waitresses were just crabby. The food was depressing. We have been vacationing here for years, but this time we could feel that it aged. It is in a rut. We had kitchenettes in our rooms and were happy to eat there in the morning, rather than go back there.
We will return, but they need a cash infusion in those spaces!
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Hotel
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Radisson Lido Beach Resort
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.