The location is fabulous, right on Lido Beach. Right next door is a public beach front park, providing a wide open view to the north. The fact that it is public is no bother. Two great pools and 2 or more hot tubs. The building is older, but has been remodeled nicely. The bathroom was quite small, although the tub had been replaced with a very nice, sizable walk-in shower with no door or curtain. Nice. You can walk for miles up and down the beach. We had manatee go by close enough to touch. We saw dolphin daily, including three that put on a jumping show worthy of Sea World (one day). We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota