This one surprised us in many ways. First, it has that sunny Florida feeling all about it...upon arrival, definitely towards noon, complimentary pink lemonade in the lobby to quench our thirst!
Easier to read, my list of likes and dislikes here below:
1) semi soft mattresses.
2) ventilation outlet above closet in room: promptly serviced after I noticed dust caked in.
3) no distinction between daytime and nighttime dining atmosphere in the only restaurant. Tablecloths would make a difference since chinaware although beautiful, is chunky and plonks in front of the guest if server delivering a big order. Food not bad by the way!
4) not enough lighting on path from pool to coin-operated laundry room.
1) friendly atmosphere all around.
2) complimentary bottled water in the lobby early morning for joggers and non joggers!
3) Starbucks corner in the bar area for coffee and breakfast on the run (easy on the wallet too!)
4) spacious rooms and ample storage (shelves where coffee maker sits on...a huge plus!)
5) wash basin separated from bath/shower and toilet.
6) bathroom amenities generously replenished and yes, even travel size toothpastes!!!!
7) generous lighting in the room (love well lit rooms when the sun has set).
8) complimentary shuttle bus to downtown and charming St. Armand Sq.
9) small pets welcome apparently.
10) nice pool and pool area...hotel building does not seem to cast a shadow over pool area which is a huge bonus.
11) coin-operated washers and dryers
12) covered and open carparks
13) strong wifi connection
14) location location location!
15) will return!