Good location. Even though not on the beach, 5 minute drive to the beach parking lot. The check in was swift, the room was clean and beds comfortable, wifi and ac worked well. The room was quite small to be honest, but was properly cleaned everyday. I have to mention about the breakfast. I was amazed by how good and what a variety of food was available. Also, the menu was changed from day to day. Great plus for that. I loved that they had fresh fruits. Their pool and hot tub were awesome (open till 10pm). They have a fitness room and popcorn machine downstairs. Close to shops and food places. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key