“Great Location and Good accommodations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6600 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #22 of 48 hotels in Sarasota
San Antonio, United States
“Great Location and Good accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great place to stay for the money. Clean and comfortable. Blankets on bed were less than adequate but everything else was wonderful. Right across from shopping center and grocery store. Very close to Siesta Key Beach.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
fla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

love love this clean great hotel... pool and patio bar so nice. but very disappointed in siesta key, now thats just our personal feeling, but anyway the hotel was a great price, very close to the beaches if you like beaches like that..

would stay there in a heart beat..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wauchula, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was a guest at this hotel and I brought my own down pillow from home. Unfortunately when I checked out, I left my pillow in the room. I realized my mistake when I got home the next day. I immediately called to inquire about it and I was transferred to the general managers voicemail. I left a voicemail and no one ever returned my call.

I called again today and was told that no such items where reported as found in their log book. So basically whom ever cleaned this room, is a THIEF. So I told the manager that I KNOW I left it in the room so obviously someone on their staff was enjoying my pillow as much as I did and she replied, "I guess so." I will definitely NOT being staying here ever again if this is the way that theft is handled at this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our family and I stayed here for two nights. The rooms were very clean. The shower had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. The beds were super comfortable.
The pool was clean and beautiful with a nice little tiki bar and towels were provided as well by the pool.
The breakfast was great. Delicious food and a wide variety too.
The location was perfect by being close to many shops and not very far from the beautiful Siesta Key beach. There was also a free shuttle that would take you to and from the beach, although we didn't use it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Clerk upon check in told us there were no rooms on pool side. When we complained about roach Mark the manager relocated us to a pool side room. Garbage not disposed of. rooms not cleaned properly. toilet overflowed. door stop was cut. piece of headboard fell off wall.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stay here everytime we come to Siesta Key! Pool is great but the added cabana bar is awesome! Great salads and smoothies for the kids! Also close to Siesta Key right over the bridge. Two great restaurants right next door plus grocery store across the street.

• Stayed May 2014
St Petersburg, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The room was very small and dirty. Very few towels provided. I cannot see myself ever going to a Best Western hotel again. This was a thorough waste of money which really hurts. I honestly thought that the price we paid we could get something must better. I should be happy that my car was not stolen as the area of the hotel looks like a dump

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway? Share your experiences!