Having stayed on the Key last year decided to stay in a cheaper hotel this year and choose the best western located just down the road from the bridge onto the Key. Didn't realise when I booked the hotel that I had booked a wheelchair room! I asked to be moved but the hotel was full at this time. The room was clean but old as was the rest of the hotel. The bed was comfortable and we were not disturbed by any noise during our three night stay
Breakfast was manic and had to share a table every morning, guess early April is a very busy time!
We ended up on turtle beach each day as the queue in the right hand lane stretched nearly back to the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key