I stayed here for 3 days with my daughter. The hotel is not large, but the rooms were well kept, Lobby looked recently updated, maybe the rooms are next? They have a sweet little pool with a bar and the breakfast room has a good variety daily. They have afternoon popcorn in the lobby, too. I was there during Spring Break, but never felt crowded. The hotel offers a shuttle to Siesta Key Beach and they are across the street from a pleasant shopping center. If you forgot anything, you can pick it up there. I ate lunch twice at the restaurant situated just to front of the hotel on the main road. Great burgers! I would stay here again if I am in the Sarasota area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key