We were visiting friends in Siesta Key but needed our own place to sleep so this was an affordable solution. It is very hard to find a room for just 2 nights near the beach there! The check in was easy, the room spotless and recently updated, the bed was SUPER comfy and crispy white sheets (my fave!) & soft pillows made my sleep there almost better than at home. In-room coffee, fridge, microwave, huge flatscreen TV, made the stay very comfortable overall. The breakfast was ample and good, the pool area large/clean, and they even give you 2 free happy hour drinks! We will definitely stay here again if we return to the area. My only "downside" was the clerk telling me our "stay won't count" because I booked via AAA.com?? which = No rewards points? Hmmm. No fair. Anyway... good hotel value overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key