My husband and I spent 6 nights at this hotel. We really appreciated the helpful staff, the free breakfast, complimentary cookies and popcorn in the afternoon. The hot chocolate was delicious! (I didn't think I'd drink hot choc in FL, but it was too good to pass up!) We enjoyed the hot tub and pool. Our room was a little small but clean when we arrived. Beds were comfy and Housekeeping left a little to be desired. Floors weren't cleaned and many days no extra shampoo or conditioner was left for us. We used the coin laundry facilities.
The location of the hotel is very handy to the beach (1/2 mile away) and many good restaurants. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key