The pictures on their website are COMPLETELY misleading and this place is ENTIRELY overpriced! This facility reminded me more of a low quality SUPER 8 or MOTEL 6 instead of a Best Western Plus! Yes, the rooms were "livable"; however, they are definitely NOT WORTH $100+ per night price tag. Breakfast area is OVERCROWDED and the selection is EXTREMELY LIMITED and not the greatest tasting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key