This "hotel" is NOT on Siesta Key but a world away over the bridge. It has a pawn shop and strip mall next door and is a very old run-down property on a major thoroughfare. Beware, Hotwire ranks it as a 3-star property. Only in their wildest dreams but they are cashing in on its proximity to Siesta Key. Equivalent to Motel 6 with a pretty good breakfast.
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Sarasota
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway 2.5*
Number of rooms: 121
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western Plus-Gateway Siesta Key located at the south bridge to the #1 beach in the US. This hotel is 1 mile from public beach access on Siesta Key and surrounded by restaurants, shopping and many points of interest. Your stay includes hot breakfast everyday and every guestroom includes microwave, fridge and 42" flat screen with HDTV channel lineup. We look forward to seeing you here in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Siesta Key Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sarasota-Siesta Key Area Hotel Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Sarasota
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key