“Standard, no issue” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 46 Hotels in Sarasota
boca raton
“Standard, no issue”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

It's a standard hotel no real issues. Very close to yoders (don't bother). The front desk was kind of clueless, we asked if there were any rooms with a fridge and she said no fridge in any riim but when we walked into the room a large mini fridge was there. The only major improvement I would do is the shower tile, at least regrout it.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Michael R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Midtown, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback of our hotel. I apologize you were not informed correctly on the microwaves and refrigerators. We look forward to having you come back and visit on your next trip to the area.

Michael Ridgewell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Deltona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights. Asked for additional pillows cause the ones in the room were FLAT& beds were uncomfortable. It seem to be a bother for the evening front desk clerk maybe cause her guy friend was keeping her company in the lobby the whole time. However she did bring to the room pillows in plactic bags without pillow cases. Fire alarm went off every morning before 9am. Wifi was horrible & the icing on the cake we had roaches in the room reported to the front desk they said they would get an exterminator which was a NO SHOW reported again front desk they called them again in front of us & Ecolab was a NO SHOW!

• Stayed July 2014
Michael R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Midtown, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I sincearly apologize your stay was less than perfect. If you would like to contact me to discuss your specific stay I would love to speak with you. I hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations and your comments have not gone un-answered.

Mexico City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I traveled from Mexico City to Sarasota,and when I arrived to this hotel I liked it.
It's well located,really close to a supermarket and close to dinning places.
The only problem I found was that there were roaches in my room.
Breakfast is included.

• Stayed April 2014
Michael R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Midtown, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. If you could please contact me with specific details of your concerns so I can pass those along to the appropriate parties it would be appreciated. We have a contracted pest management company that provides service for our property. I am glad you found our location to be one of convienece and hope you will give us another opportunity should you be in the area in the future.

Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

For the price we paid the hotel room was not all that great but that could be my set of expectations. Staff were polite, pool clean, overall clean. My room however smelled like cigarette, my family and I thankfully had perfume and we were able to spray the room, the AC did not cool the room enough for 4 people. The shower curtain was a bit dangy looking and the shower stopper was rusted and broke.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Midtown, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. If you had a couple free moments, could you please contact me so we can discuss the details. I encourage all feedback and if we have fallen short of someones expectations I would like the opportunity to rectify any concerns one may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon and hope you come back and visit.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

as title states try it and see if I am to critical. The manager Jessica was very Pleasant, helpful and Professional. For me she went out of her way t address my concerns, if they were not met it wasn't because she didn't try she is only one person and can only do so much. The decor of room was acceptable, however the room cleaning service was inconsistent. and would not clean room at times. I stayed there for close to 2 weeks as I was placed in an unexpected predicament. I will say the location is good with some restaurants and a grocery store very close, also a top rated Hospital is a block away as is Fire/Rescue protection. The Beach is a 5-10 minute drive and bus transportation is easily accessible.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. If you had a few moments could you contact me to go over some of your concerns. I am glad the staff was pleasant and helpful. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your return trips to the Sarasota area.

Pensacola, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a very good hotel if you are traveling for any reason to Sarasota. It right in the middle of town and close to everything. It is located right on the main thoroughfare running North and South.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Midtown, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am glad you found our location to be a great one. I look forward to inviting you back in the future.

Ft Myers FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Id have to recommend this motel. The staff was very polite, helpful and friendly. Room was great, nice pool and friendly atmosphere. I will def stay at this motel again and look forward to it. The bed was huge, clean and comfortable. Amenities were good. I enjoyed my stay and as mentioned, would stay there again, and rec to my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Midtown, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a great review. We look forward to your return on your next visit to Sarasota.