I stayed at this hotel for 4 days due to a family member being in the hospital across the street. I made the reservation online but could not see where on the site to access the hospital member rate. They charged me a rate of $114 for the first night and said the hospital member rate was $69 but he couldn't give it to me because I made my reservation online. The next morning getting out of the shower i noticed the towel had lipstick on it, it had been previously used. I went to the front desk & complained. The next night we saw bugs in the bathroom, I went to the front desk & they said they would have the room sprayed. The next night we saw roaches in the room, I advised the front desk of this also. This hotel is dirty, the housekeeping crew leaves much to be desired. They barely cleaned the room, left the sink dirty & hair on the counter. The carpets in the rooms were filthy. Would not stay here again even if it was free!!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Midtown Hotel
- Best Western Midtown Hotel Sarasota
- Best Western Hotel Midtown
- Best Western Midtown Sarasota
- Best Western Sarasota
- Sarasota Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Best Western, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.