“The Best Pot Roast In Town” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 860 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Sarasota, Florida
“The Best Pot Roast In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We recently visited Stonewood for my birthday since it's one of my favorite places. Considering it's a chain restaurant, it always exceeds my high expectations. I have only ever ordered the Pot Roast and it is the best I've ever had next to my mother's of course! I also love the Pretzel Bread that comes before dinner, it's pretty unique. The atmosphere is great, perfect for date night or catching up with family and friends. I highly recommend it to all of my out-of-town friends since Stonewood doesn't have as many locations as other chain-restaurants.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a six person group go to eat there for Dinner. We all ordered different meals and we were all happy with our choices. The service was excellent. This place has been off of our radar screen for a while but we decided to go after a few year absence. We were not disappointed and plan to go back soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mesa, Arizona
“Merits a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well-located operation. Good food, decent service, a little loud.

I ordered, relished, and thoroughly enjoyed some well-prepared lamb chops. Others in the party seemed happy with their selections and meals.

Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, waits approach an hour at peak times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

As is the case with many of the better restaurants in Sarasota in the winter months waits for tables often approach an hour. We were able to make reservations and were seated at exactly the time of our reservation. Not sure if that's normal but we were pleased.That said however the food was quite good and the staff pretty friendly for all the bodies in the place. My rib-eye was flavorful and tender, son had mahi mahi which was good also.My wife had crab which she liked.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had dinner the other night at Stone wood very good burger made to perfection. I would like more of a drink selection but they still have some good beers to pick from. I like a good clean restaurant and it was. The service was ok. But again the food is very good here. I will return for the food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere