“Fusion Cuisine with a Flair” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's - Sarasota is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 794 Restaurants in Sarasota
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South Tamiami Trail
Florida
“Fusion Cuisine with a Flair”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love this place and so has everyone we have brought here. The service is excellent and the food choices are very interesting. Stick with the seafood selections. And of course the molten lava cake is fantastic for dessert.

Visited February 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Anniversary treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very good food and service consistent with the Roy's brand. Out of the way location does not contribute to ambiance.

Visited June 2012
Seymour, Connecticut
“Tremendous service and quality food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The service we received was second to none. Our server (josh) was exceptional and very knowledgable about the whole menu. The food was excellent...calamari, wedge salad, salmon, and mahi mahi are the items we had and not a speck was left at the end. Followed that with a chocalate cake. Would highly recommend this place if you are willing to spend a little more, it is well worth the price you pay. Staff is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you you! The manager even came out to speak with us which was also a nice touch. Would definitely return

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“3.5 stars- very good, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I went here with my hubby, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law for our annual grownups-only dinner out. We had all always wanted to try it. The service was great, great, great. But the food was only very good to good. I expected a tongue-gasm for the price.... so I guess I was a bit disappointed, and so was the rest of my party. Good, but I'd check out other places before going back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jeannie L, Guest Relations Manager at Roy's - Sarasota, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Dana,
We're sorry to hear that your expectations were not met. I wanted to forward you my information. We hope you will return to give us another try, and when you do, perhaps Chef could visit your table and see what types of ingredients you enjoy and help you plan your courses? Additionally, we have My Prix Fixe Monday on Mondays for a limited time where you get to select your choice of appetizer, entree and desert for a special price of only $36.95.
My email is jlee@roysrestaurant. If you return, I'd love to make your reservation personally so we can ensure you have a great experience.
Many thanks for your review, and we hope to see you again.

Jeannie Lee @ Roy's
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Fast service, accurate service, great selection and perfect food prep. We're going back there next month and will regularly call it our favorite dinner restaurant.

• Visited February 2013