“Best spicy shrimp.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 794 Restaurants in Sarasota
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Stansted, England, United Kingdom
“Best spicy shrimp.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

On our return trip to Sarasota we visited our favourite restaurant. We started with spicy shrimp - so delicious and such a big portion, it's a good job we were sharing. The steaks we ordered were cooked to perfection. A mudslide and a margarita drink finished the meal off nicely. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The meal was a very enjoyable way to begin our holiday. Would recommend this restaurant to couples and families. Nice and clean.

• Visited July 2013

Rome, Italy
“Decent steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service in a cosy location. Nothing fancy typical steakhouse with generous portions. Take away possible. Closes at 10pm.

Visited July 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“BAD DECLINE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been going there for at least 7 yrs WAS always good, the last three times was horrible i ordered steak and my mom ordered the trout with shrimp and lobster the steak was very rare not how i ordered it and cold the flavor was not good enough for my dogs!! I ordered a baked potatoe it was the size of a large radish pathetic ! My moms trout was like rubber and the "shrimp was salad shrimp no lobster. Mashed patatoes were not even enough for a child and was gross ,there was more plate than food!! Thank god for the small bread and bitter salad or would have still been starving and thank god mc donalds is next door a cheese burger there for 1.00 was way better than the 18.49 dinners we had two bites of at longhorn!! IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best prime rib I have had in a very long time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I visit Longhorn Steakhouses all over and I must say the prime rib I had Sunday evening was one of the best I have had in a very long time. The veggies were cooked perfectly and the service was great. I told the manager that the food was exceptional!

sarasota
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We took my mother in law out for her 90th birthday. Got there about 4.00p.m., seated right away. We had Lindsay as our server, she was great. Wished the birthday girl a happy birthday. Food was really good, New York Strip, tender, cooked perfectly, Couldn't have asked for any better steak anywhere. Had a good time.